The application deadline has passed. Applicants will be notified about admissions decisions in late March.
Checklist of Application Materials:
The Young Writers application consists of
- an online application form
- a brief (300-word) application essay (uploaded with online application)
- a teacher recommendation (uploaded to your application via a link sent to your teacher when you complete the online application form)
- a high school transcript including all high school work thus far (uploaded with online application form)
- an optional need-based financial aid application (included in the online application form)
For more information, call, email or write:
Kenyon Review Young Writers
102 W, Wiggin St.
Gambier, Ohio 43022-9623
Telephone: (740) 427-5391
Fax: (740) 427-5417