The deadline for all application materials for Young Writers 2015 is March 1st.
Checklist of Application Materials:
The Young Writers application consists of
- an online application form (see below)
- a brief (300-word) application essay (uploaded with online application)
- a teacher recommendation (sent by recommender via mail, fax, or email; see the link in the application below to download the teacher recommendation form)
- a high school transcript including all high school work thus far (uploaded with online application or sent separately via mail, fax, or email)
- an optional need-based scholarship application form (uploaded with online application or sent separately via mail, fax, or email; see the link in the application form below to download the scholarship application form)
For more information, call, email or write:
Kenyon Review Young Writers
102 W, Wiggin St.
Gambier, Ohio 43022-9623
Telephone: (740) 427-5207
Fax: (740) 427-5417
Admissions decisions will be mailed by the end of March. Thanks for your interest in our program!