Productive. Creative. Supportive. Intense. That’s how participants describe the Kenyon Review Writers Workshops.
Is a Kenyon Review Writers Workshop right for you? If you’re serious about writing, here’s what we offer:
- Workshop sessions that get you writing and keep you writing
- Inspiring instructors who coach you towards your best
- Collegial workshoppers as deeply engaged in writing as you are
- Invaluably constructive feedback and support
- A summer week on the stunning, literature-steeped Kenyon College campus
Whether you’ve been writing for years, have recently graduated from an MFA program, or have just now decided to take the leap out of your private notebooks and into a classroom, you’ll find a workshop here to help you accomplish your literary goals.
|Session I: June 14-21, 2014||Session II:|
|Fiction Workshop||June 27-July 3, 2014|
|Literary Nonfiction Workshop||Novel Workshop|
|Poetry Workshop||June 28-July 3, 2014|
|Literary Hybrid/Book Arts Workshop||Writers Workshop for Teachers|
|Writing Online Workshop|
Click on any of the links above to learn more about specific workshops.