Subscribe to the Kenyon Review and you’ll receive six issues a year of satisfying and illuminating literature, delivered to your door.
Brand New! Your Kenyon Review print subscription also includes access to our new mobile app at no additional charge. The app is free and you’ll be able to access all digital versions of all issues included in your subscription.*
- One Year subscription (6 issues + full digital access) for $30.
- Two Year subscription (12 issues + full digital access) for $50.
- Three Year subscription (18 issues + full digital access) for $70.
International orders please add $25 per year for postage.
Good News! Our New App is here!
We’re excited to make some of the very best writing from around the world available to you on all of your digital devices.
KR’s new digital subscription app extends beyond the print edition of our magazine to include KROnline, interviews, and podcasts.
The app is a free download that includes all issues beginning with Nov/Dec 2015 and complete access to regular KROnline updates. Auto-renewing subscriptions are $19.99 for a year (six issues). Single issues are available for $5.99.
**Digital Access instructions for iPad and iPhone:
1) Download the free Kenyon Review digital edition from the App Store.
2) Tap the Kenyon Review app icon in your Newsstand folder or on your Home Screen to open the app.
3) Tap the “My Subscription” menu item at the bottom of the screen. Enter the email address associated with your Kenyon Review subscription. If you don’t know the email address associated with your subscription, please feel free to email our main office to confirm it: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) If you have already registered your print subscription to Kenyon Review on your device, but aren’t seeing new issues, click on Restore to resync your Apple purchases.