Print & Digital Subscriptions
Subscribe to the Kenyon Review and you’ll receive six issues a year of satisfying and illuminating literature, delivered to your door and your device!
- One Year subscription (6 issues) for $35 (add digital for only $5 more!).
- Two Year subscription (12 issues) for $60 (add digital for only $10 more!).
- Three Year subscription (18 issues) for $85 (add digital for only $15 more!).
Digital Single Issues & Subscriptions
Enjoy the Kenyon Review on all of your devices! Starting with the May/June 2017 issue, KR is available in PDF, ePub, and Mobi (Kindle) formats. Visit our store to purchase both single issues and subscriptions.
A note to those who have previously downloaded the Kenyon Review App from the App Store:
Unfortunately, our original App provider has gone out of business and the App will no longer be updated as of March 1, 2017. The App will no longer be available for download in the App Store, however, if you have previously downloaded the App, you will be able to restore that purchase on your device, and you will still have access to any issues you have previously downloaded on your device through the App.
Digital Access instructions for iPad and iPhone:
1) Tap the Kenyon Review app icon in your Newsstand folder or on your Home Screen to open the app.
2) Tap the “My Subscription” menu item at the bottom of the screen. Enter the email address associated with your Kenyon Review subscription. If you don’t know the email address associated with your subscription, please feel free to email our main office to confirm it: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) If you have already registered your print subscription to Kenyon Review on your device, but aren’t seeing new issues, click on Restore to resync your Apple purchases.